Welcome!

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Hawnjigs - The thought had crossed my mind, simply due to the name of the site, but...... I myself started out tying flies, perhaps a few others, and have also seen alot of tiers transition from jigs to flies, so my thought is it kinda goes both ways. I think i am somewhere in the middle right now trying to mix patterns from both bases. I guess when it comes to tying, my thought is they kind of go hand in hand. I may move it further down the list to keep jigs the main focus of the board, but hope to keep it on here somewhere for awhile anyway.... time will tell.

Thank you for the suggestion! :) Maybe I can post something that will convince you to buy a fly rod!

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Jubs said:
Got an invite from Attic today looks like a great group of people and talent! Looking forward to seeing this place grow, great deal of knowledge on this site already.

Welcome to the site Jubs! :cool:

Jubs

Doc Crappie said:
Knew it would only be a matter of time before I saw MR.Crawfish (JUBS) himself on here, will keep you posted when i get out and try them babies

:D Thanks guys! Yeah I am a bit offended it took as long as it did to get invited! Just kidding, I swear! ;) :D I should be around often between school work this quarter.

LRB

OK...CK3 made me do it !!!....He gets me into more trouble !!!:D...Glad to be on board !!!...

OOPS...:dodgy:...I'm LRB...aka...MaryLou

LedHed

Sponsor
Hey SR, CCJ, & LRB

Welcome aboard; glad to see some more jigsters signing up. The talent pool keeps growing………..

Don’t forget to check out the first ever JC swap hosted by CK3.

CK3

Welcome aboard MaryLou. Glad to have you on the site!
OK, I "made you" do it;), but you won't regret it.
Lots of talent and great attitude here to access.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the site Flatsrat. Glad to have ya!

Also welcome to... BGman, fishtale, hog4can, jlove4fishing, rblake, silver shad.... haven't had the chance to welcome you guys either. :) Look forward to hearing from all of you.

perch

newbie here to your great site looks like a great site , great people and lots of information here. thanks Perch

Back