Internal Server Error 500

Kdog

I keep getting this error again is this an issue on my PC or something with the JC server

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Server side..... they must be moving things around again. I got it once earlier but have not since. Seems to come and go. Usually a screen refresh (F5) will resolve the issue temporarily.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Allen - Sorry for the inconvenience, but right now it is out of my control. The web hosting service i use for the forum is attempting to make some changes getting ready for an update and they have to move things around to get it working. Hopefully they get things figured out quickly.

It is doing it pretty often at the moment. The F5 refresh works, but sometimes it takes a couple attempts.

snake River

And yes this problem is still going on and I got it today.
also been having a lot of problems with Google is it will not let me post pictures it kicks everything out but I tried to post so I have to use a different Internet provider.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Just checked with the webhost again and there is a current open service ticket..... so the problem is known, they just need to fix it. I even got the same ISE 500 error when i was browsing THEIR pages since they use the same system to host their own website. Hopefully they get it figured out soon, it is very annoying.

------------------------------------

All refunds will be sent out immediately. Please send a self addressed and stamped envelope with your complete bill for all incurred downtime and total pain and suffering to..........

AtticaFish
419 Tough Sheet Street
Attica - Ohio 99999

:D

StumpHunter

:D LOL :icon14:

Been a few days since I been able to get on but it is good to see everyone is still kicking :) That error 500 has been a pain but a lot of sites have been having trouble or running very very slow :beat-up:

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yep..... the WHOLE Yahoo! commerce side was blanked out this time for most of the morning. Could not even get in to see if it was something i could fix. They have re-opened this same service outage ticket 3 times now. They do not have it all hammered out yet.

I feel sorry for those people who actually try to make $$$ using a Yahoo! merchant account. We just have to hold our breath and go make some jigs during the downtime. :jig:

Kdog

No, I'm replacing a water pump and am currently taking a break from whay I remember as a PITA job which for some reason is more complicated this time around.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I am guessing the tech guys at Yahoo! got their a$$e$ chewed out over this 3-time failure. The database sure is running nice and smooth at the moment............ hope they finally got it figured out and it stays that way.

Back