What happened!!!!!!!

CrappieHappy

The plugin was causing some database slowness, it was removed too increase database efficiency for a better end user experience....

CrappieHappy

Fatman said:
Well then as I asked Russ if the listing showing the number of posts was removed for
"The plugin was causing some database slowness, it was removed too increase database efficiency for a better end user experience....

why bother putting it in the header of replys???

Doug, the top posters stats, was a plugin that was causing issues, so it has been removed. It was a freeware plugin.

The post count your referring too, is part of the MyBBforum by default...

Radtexan

StumpHunter said:
quivira kid said:
What difference does a number make?

I watched Sesame Street with my kids and learned to count----- 1 post, 2 post, 3 post :D
[video=youtube]
Its easy to see who has the most posts,when we joined,where every one is from,and .........Its in each and every post.If you really want to know who has the highest post count,just search members and look up by post count.

The plug in to show daily,weekly,monthly,and total count,(as if anyone wanted to know that much info) was causing some forum issues ....

redman

Post count well I got 27 around the ranch. Some needs to be replaced as they are getting old and there are allot of staple marks in them. Just hate to work on digging new post holes to replace them. Know I have to do it before some of them rot off in the ground.

Redman

Pup

If you want to find out the forum's post count leaders, simply go to the member list and, at the bottom, you will perform a search with no information supplied. Set it to sort by post count in descending order before clicking the search button.

brad.jpg

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Amen! Your word of 'some' is far to lax of a word for the issue it caused. Who was it who suggested such a numbers table? Hmmmm. Ahhahaha - if you think i was serious about any of this post at all... you don't know me yet. ;)

Radtexan said:
...was causing some forum issues ....

Lost Pole - Actually thinking of removing ALL post counts to clean things up a little.

Redman - I hate digging post holes. Dug two last week and my forearms are still tweaked from it. I'm getting...... older .....more quickly than i thought.

Squeakyboatcaptain

I just threw out about 2 dozen, bent up rusty old posts today from behind Mom's barn.... LMAO.... everyone knows you are the POSTMASTER Doug.... It's just not in our faces anymore!! LOL Sorry Buddy!

Back