Shady Lady Jigs

crappiecripplerjigs

Real quick... gotta take the wife out on the town! I was looking through my great grandpas tackle box a few minutes ago that rests in my mancave. Inside I found a jig still in the package made by Shady Lady Lures. Effington, IL. Has to be old as grandpa passed in 1981. Really cool for the time with multi colored hair tail. Too thin to be bucktail. I'll post a pic later. Has an odd head as well. Anyone ever hear of Shady Lady?

crappiecripplerjigs

View attachment 1View attachment 2View attachment 3View attachment 4Sorry for the delay... I found another odd critter as well. Also a package of Wapsi chenille from Consumers with a price of .30 for 5 yds. Maybe Gramps tied a few as well. The black jig has a hook about 2 1/2" long and the head is strange. Has a hole for the wire weed guard to pass through.

Attachments

• jigs 002.jpg
    jigs 002.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 68
  • jigs 003.jpg
    jigs 003.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 68
  • jigs 006.jpg
    jigs 006.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 68
  • jigs 005.jpg
    jigs 005.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 68

wtex

The yellow one looks like it has seen some action. I have rods and reels from both of my Grandads. And a few lures and jigs. Great stuff. The price has changed a little. I would be interested in if the chen. is still good.

Back